Dear Clients of Prospect Park Animal Clinic,
During this unprecedented time, PPAC has taken certain steps to try to ensure the safety of our staff and our clients. We request that anyone who is experiencing COVID-like symptoms please do not come to the office. If your pet is in need of medical attention and you or someone in your care is sick, please call or email the office and we will try to help as best as we can remotely. Please see below for further details:
- Monday-Friday we will be open 9-6.
- Weekends we will be open 9-5.
- These hours are subject to change as we continue to receive recommendations from the New York State Veterinary Medical Society.
- All clients MUST wear facemasks when visiting PPAC.
- We are not currently allowing clients into the clinic. We ask that you either ring the bell or call the office at (718)768-6125 upon arrival, and then wait on the patio for a staff member to assist you.
- Communications for appointments will either be conducted on the front patio or via phone.
- We strongly request that you do not come without an appointment, except in the event of a life-threatening emergency. We are trying to minimize the number of people on our front patio, and we've spaced out our appointments to allow this.
Medication/Prescription/Food Pick Ups:
- We will call clients when prescriptions are ready for pick up. Our receptionists can take payment over the phone so that your prescription/food will be ready to go for a quick pick up when you arrive at the clinic.
Thank you for your understanding. We hope to return to more complete hours in the near future, and we will continue to provide updates on our clinic as they develop.
Stay safe everyone!
The staff of PPAC