Dear Clients of Prospect Park Animal Clinic,
As New York City and the rest of the country countinue to open back up, we are starting to make changes to our clinic. Please see below for further details:
- Monday-Friday we will be open 9-6.
- Weekends we will be open 9-5.
Appointments and Waiting Room Policy:
- All clients MUST wear facemasks when inside PPAC.
- We are currently allowing the client who's pet is being seen to wait in the waiting room. If room allows, we may let other clients in to the waiting room as well.
- We are also allowing clients in to pick up medications or prescription diets.
- We do require clients to wear a mask while inside the clinic.
- We are not yet allowing clients into the exam rooms.
- When you arrive to the clinic, please call the front desk at (718)768-6125 or ring the bell to let us know you're here.
Medication/Prescription/Food Pick Ups:
- We will call clients when prescriptions are ready for pick up. Our receptionists can take payment over the phone so that your prescription/food will be ready to go for a quick pick up when you arrive at the clinic.
Thank you for your understanding. We hope to return to more complete hours in the near future, and we will continue to provide updates on our clinic as they develop.
Stay safe everyone!
The staff of PPAC